TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Private partnership Rose du Chateau sp. z o. o. conducts an online store on the address http://www.roseduchateau.com/en, which offers flowerboxes, eternity roses, glass domes, artificial flowers and gifts. The private partnership Rose du Chateau sp. z o. o., being the owner and administrator of the website, is also a party to an agreement for all legal and natural persons wanting to purchase goods in this way.
2. All relations resulting from an agreement between Rose du Chateau sp. z o. o. and customers are subject to general business conditions of Rose du Chateau sp. z o. o.. Eventual deviations are considered exclusively in the case of having been previously confirmed by Rose du Chateau sp. z o. o. and the customer in a written form, or having been explicitly defined in these general business conditions. The verbal obligation of the supplier, its representatives or other authorized persons, to be considered credible need a written confirmation issued by Rose du Chateau sp. z o. o. These general business conditions were translated to a few other languages due to international business contacts of the supplier. In case of any deviations from the original Polish text in the translation, the content of the Polish text is valid.
3. The customers undertake to state full and true information in the order form (name, place of residence etc.). In case of supplying false data, the customer is responsible for the resulting damages.
4. If any clause of these general business conditions has lost or will lose its validity, the remaining clauses will be valid all the same.
1. All products which are present on this website https://www.roseduchateau.com/en are available to send to the countries which are listed in the cart Shipping
2. Some flower and plant products may be harmful or sensitizing
3. It is possible that the particular product is currently not available. In this case, we reserve the right to substitute with a product of equivalent value and quality without notice.
4. In the case that we are unable to supply all or part of your order (the product or any substitute product to you at all), we will notify the Buyer as soon as possible and reimburse payment in full, no later than 3 days after the intended delivery/collection date.
5. Selected products are not available for same day delivery or other special delivery services. Further information regarding product availability and delivery options will be presented when placing your order.
1. During the purchasing process, the Buyer will have clear and easy instructions on how to pass the payment and order process. The Buyer will be required to provide us with personal details, including delivery address, and credit/ debit card details.
2. In order to enable proper delivery, please enter the name of the street with the number, as well as the city, country and phone number.
3. All payment data which the Buyer insert are completely secure and protected. We use SSL technology to provide the highest quality standards.
4. It is possible to pay by the all credit/ debit cards like Visa, Master Card, ApplePay or use PayPal account
5. The Buyer can make a payment via payment card also by selecting payment with PayPal
6. It is necessary to provide the e-mail address of the person ordering the product so that we can inform the Buyer about the status of the order.
7. After placing the order will be sent a confirmation email. The Buyer should check the correctness of the delivery address.
1. The goods are delivered by DPD, UPS or Collissimo. After sending the Buyer will receive an e-mail with the tracking number of the shipment. The Buyer can use this to track the shipment online. We recommend that the recipient is personally present at the time of delivery. If the courier does not find the recipient and hand over the package elsewhere or temporarily, the parcel should be collected immediately.
2. Except on Saturday and Sunday, if the Buyer places an order until 11.00 am we shipping on the same day, or a later date chosen by the Buyer. After 11.00 am the order will be sent in the next day, or a later date chosen by the Buyer.
3. Orders received on Fridays after 4.00 pm can be served at the earliest on the following 4th day.
4. The shipping costs are calculated separately. The shipping costs depend on the service provider and may vary. In any case, the shipping costs are stated bindingly before the order process is completed.
5. Maximum shipping time is 4 days, but delays may occur and we can't accept any responsibility for it.
1. Refunds are only possible in the case, when the flowers, won't be fresh, the consignment won't be delivered or it will be devastated.
2. To document the discrepancy in contracted goods, the Buyer should immediately after opening the package send to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org a photo of the flowers. Otherwise, complaints will not be taken into consideration.
1. In compliance with the provisions of Conditions limited warranty, the Buyer has the right to guarantee during the applicable period. Each product with eternity roses comes with a warranty of 1 year.
2. In order to keep the warranty right, you should cultivate the product:
a) do not water the product
b) do not keep the product in a humid place
c) the product cannot be exposed to direct sunlight
3. The warranty period is counted from the date of delivery chosen by the customer.
4. To keep the warranty right the Products must be purchased directly from a Rose du Chateau Sp z o.o. (sales) organization.
About the Company
Rose du Chateau Sp. z o.o.
Romanowskiego 29a Street
51-354 WrocÅaw, Poland
phone number: +48 530 154 740